• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp310 won't print

jigsaw

Hi guys,
just installed a 310 latex a week ago and still not workingPut a file into Flexi print premium edition send to Flexi rip, it rips and then sits on printing 0% for about 10 minutes and says wrong data file!!! 1file in 9 may print, tried every different type of file with same out come. Have other printers Roland and Toshiba that work from my computer, guys that installed my printer don't know what to do my computer tech is also a bit out of ideas. I think it's the Flexi software, has anybody else had a problem like this. Help!!!

I'd like to help, but I have not worked with recent versions of the SAi RIP. As this is a 300-series machine, it should have been sold and set-up on site by a reseller of HP. Are they able to assist (it is really the reseller's responsibility to get the unit set-up and operational on the 300-series printers).

The HP Latex Knowledge Center has some training video resources for using the SAi RIP, so there may be some help available there:

http://h20435.www2.hp.com/t5/HP-Latex-Knowledge-Center/ct-p/HPLatexKnowledgeCenter