• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP360 OR HP 700?

depps74

I have a 315. it's just not able to hit marks my clients require. is the 700 worth it? or is 360 a big enough jump? mostly the 315 struggles with grays and mid tones going pink or blue

Dan360

We have both, the 360 is less consistent with those colours than the 700. That being said, the 700 isn't as consistent as I would like it to be.

I would look towards some solvent printers if we needed very accurate colour.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You should try to get someone to make a CMYK only (no LMLC) profile for you. Might just solve most of your problems.
Anyway as usually those problems come from the printheads, L360 wont make much difference. If you start getting pinks, sure you can try to calibrate but eventually you will just end up replacing printhead.

ToTo

Professional Support
The 700 prints a visible better quality compared to 300 series. Less grain, less satellites and better length accuracy.
And you can decide if you are in need of overcoat.