• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP9000 or Seiko64s Wanted / Lease for ISA 2010 Orlando FL

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Dear All,

We are looking for one HP 9000 or Seiko 64s for sale or lease during ISA 2010 in Orlando FL. Fieldcenter headquarter in Taiwan is an authorize Seiko ColorPainter dealer in Asia for well over 13 years. Your machine is safe with us. We will inspect the machine before show and return to same or better condition of the machine machine after. Main purpose is to show J-STAR brand ink for HP9000 or seiko64s during ISA 2010. We will compensate with ink or buy your machine.

More info - sales@fieldcenterusa.com subj: ISA Machine

Compatible J-STAR ink for HP9000 or Seiko64s $129/ea shipped

www.fieldcenterstore.com

Last edited:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a client with a Seiko 100S that he is willing to sell for $18k or best offer, the machine works just fine and its in use right now but they want to upgrade to a new fabric printer and they need to sell their Seiko 100S would that be of interest to you?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Seiko100s is a bit too big for us to use in the show. We have five texpress machines if he is interested to purchase one of the five. We can talk.