• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hs15 3 beeps

styleyouneed

Ok i just grabbed an edge/hs15 combo. Drum on the HS was shot so i ordered a re-man one from plotter dr. yesterday. Up until yesterday it was working fine. Meaning responding to key presses, making "cuts" when sent from gspplot, with no blade in it.

Today i came in and printed a test three color print and cut file. i turned on the hs15 and it made three beeps and that was it. It didn't move the blade holder at all. I turned it off and on a few times and it does the same thing. Beeps three times and does not respond to any key pressings etc. I looked in the housing with a flashlight and the cable from the keypad is connected. What else can i try or check?

Jase

Try taking all the panels off, check the connections and give it a clean. They collect a lot of dust.

styleyouneed

after speaking to the tech at plotter doctor i believe that i burnt something on the board. I checked all connections and blew off the dust. there is no resistance on any of the motors, which i have been told means no power to motors. I made the mistake of moving the blade holder a little when it was powered on.

I removed the board and overnighted it to Plotter Doctor.