Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge Shout out to Visible Marketing www.vmutah.com

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by HulkSmash, Nov 15, 2013.

1. HulkSmash

HulkSmash Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    These guys are no joke. I contacted Nate on Tuesday about some flags I wanted to get done for a customer of mine. Typically we turn these away, but this is a decent sized customer of mine that I wanted to keep happy, and not search elsewhere. Nate literally took my file on Wednesday, and I had the flags and stands in hand by Friday.

Did i mention the price was EXCELLENT? The quality was just unbelievable. Great product, great quality, and the print quality was literally flawless. His customer service was impeccable, fast, and I was just blown away. From my understanding he's part owner of the company....He didn't dish me off to some sales rep, (which i would have been totally OK with)

If you guys need anything done via Dye Sublimation, these guys won't disappoint. As for their other products i'm pretty sure they keep the same standard.

Thanks to everyone over there for providing such great service.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. nate

nate Active Member

May 10, 2007
    Utah

Adam--

Thanks for the compliment! Great working with you.

Nate

3. nate

nate Active Member

May 10, 2007
    Utah

Pat--

Sorry to hear about this. I don't know what happened here, but if you would be willing to give me some details, I'd like to look into this. Send me a PM if you have a moment.
    Thanks,
    Nate