• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Huge Shout out to Visible Marketing www.vmutah.com

HulkSmash

These guys are no joke. I contacted Nate on Tuesday about some flags I wanted to get done for a customer of mine. Typically we turn these away, but this is a decent sized customer of mine that I wanted to keep happy, and not search elsewhere. Nate literally took my file on Wednesday, and I had the flags and stands in hand by Friday.

Did i mention the price was EXCELLENT? The quality was just unbelievable. Great product, great quality, and the print quality was literally flawless. His customer service was impeccable, fast, and I was just blown away. From my understanding he's part owner of the company....He didn't dish me off to some sales rep, (which i would have been totally OK with)

If you guys need anything done via Dye Sublimation, these guys won't disappoint. As for their other products i'm pretty sure they keep the same standard.

Thanks to everyone over there for providing such great service.

Attachments

• 20131115_123645_resized.jpg
    20131115_123645_resized.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 20131115_123531_resized.jpg
    20131115_123531_resized.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 133

nate

These guys are no joke. I contacted Nate on Tuesday about some flags I wanted to get done for a customer of mine. Typically we turn these away, but this is a decent sized customer of mine that I wanted to keep happy, and not search elsewhere. Nate literally took my file on Wednesday, and I had the flags and stands in hand by Friday.

Did i mention the price was EXCELLENT? The quality was just unbelievable. Great product, great quality, and the print quality was literally flawless. His customer service was impeccable, fast, and I was just blown away. From my understanding he's part owner of the company....He didn't dish me off to some sales rep, (which i would have been totally OK with)

If you guys need anything done via Dye Sublimation, these guys won't disappoint. As for their other products i'm pretty sure they keep the same standard.

Thanks to everyone over there for providing such great service.

Adam--

Thanks for the compliment! Great working with you.

Nate

nate

Those do look awesome - glad you were looked after. :thumb:

Unfortunately the one time I tried sending work their way I never even received a response. (at any point)

I guess they were to busy to quote on 50 & 100 of those flags, an order we ended up sending somewhere else.

Just saying.

Pat--

Sorry to hear about this. I don't know what happened here, but if you would be willing to give me some details, I'd like to look into this. Send me a PM if you have a moment.
Thanks,
Nate