• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Huge Sign

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
@ Ted - thanks for that tip, looks like a great option

Cust may not go for the banner, we'll see. Thanks everyone else for teh tips

TheSnowman

I've had people that were all gung hoe about having a permanent sign in place on their building that was huge. Every time I quoted anything, they wanted something cheaper. In each instance we ended up going banner. I make money, they're quick to crank out w/ a merchant member, and seamless. The customer is happy cause they can replace it several times for the same cost, and keep it current so it doesn't get old.

Marlene

the OP wasn't asking if they should paint the freaking brick, they asked how to hang a pile of panels. Dibond is durable and fairly light weight. hanging one panel or several is no big deal, just hang each the way you would hang one.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Or brain damaged from all those years of inhaling lacquer thinner and absorbing lead based paints. :ROFLMAO:

N-n-not tck-tck-tck m-m-me tck-tck-tck-tck...... nahthin' wr-wr-wr-wrong with tck-tck-tck me-me-me-me-meee...... tck-tck.

Gotta go t-ck-tck-tck get sum :bushmill:......:Sleeping:

Pat Whatley

I've always thought the reason all the old signpainters I knew chain smoked was because the cigarette would burn off the toxic fumes from the thinner and paint before the painter could inhale them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, just keep the bugs from goin' up yer nose and besides.... it was a filthy habit that went along with drinking quite well.........:pops_blinking: