• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Huge Thanks to Instant One Media!

I have to give a huge thank you to these guys! I ordered a test roll from them back in maybe August. I never had a chance to use it. I moved into my new location and found the box so I printed a sample on their bubble free gloss vinyl. I have to say I love this vinyl. I usually print on Avery MPI3303 because I love the color that I get out of it. I was using Hexis Laminate before. I also used their laminate and I have to say I love it too. It's really glossy and easy to work with. I use a cold laminator with heat assist of 80 degrees and it's prefect. Even straight cold laminating I like a lot. I have a stock of MPI3303 3-5 rolls that I loved to the back of the line for now. I started using their material and looks like we are going to stick with it. I ordered Matte lam to see how that goes.

There was a problem with the delivery; I think it was UPS crushed the box. The end caps fell out in little pieces and damaged the roll. I took pictures of it from every angle I could. I called the guys at Instant One Media and they sent out a new roll right away. They have really good customer service.

I'm going to continue to use this material. Unlaminated it's not too glossy, but we make it standard to laminate all of our prints anyway.

Thanks Guys!