• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hula Girl Surf School Sign

cnc602

Ok, I got another wood/ Acrylic sign.
It's a Hula-girl on a surfboard, printed on Acrylic than cut out with a cnc-router.

The Hula Girl is printed on Acrylic plastic than cut out and inlayed into the wood surfboard. The text on the side
of the board and inlayed area in the wood is engraved out also with the same cnc-router.
We than painted the text area, sanded and stained the wood.

The background beach image was added in for ambiance.. :)

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

cnc602

I do appreciate any feed back to make better design. The main feed back I have been hearing from the signs 101 members in regard to my other post is my font choice. Which I did change up with this sign... lol. And I must say the script style font does make the sign look much better. Thank you Signs 101 members for some great constructive criticism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert_Signs

Woowhooo. I got Honorable Mention for this one
Not a big deal and not a win.. but still cool :rock-n-roll:

SBI Sign Making Innovation Award Contest

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/sb/sbi1211/#/34

and thanks Signs 101 members for the tip on changing up my fonts

I made that for you. :thumb:

I assumed you guys had seen that article, but I guess not! I had to show it to Tony when he was at out shop the other day picking up the "dollars house".

cnc602

I made that for you. :thumb:

I assumed you guys had seen that article, but I guess not! I had to show it to Tony when he was at out shop the other day picking up the "dollars house".

oh hold on.. Wow small world.. lol. Yes Tony mentioned it to me, thanks for making that Hula Girl Sign! Awesome job! And for that recent Money Roof design as well.