• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Humidifier recommendations?

DerbyCitySignGuy

Well, it's that time of year again. Temperatures drop, humidity plummets, problems ensue. Right now we're having some serious static issues with pretty much every material we use. I've been burning up the generic humidifiers you get online at an alarming rate (two every few months). I'm now looking for something a little more durable. Unfortunately, it has to be a stand alone unit. Something like an Aprilaire would be ideal, but it's not an option at the moment.

Does anybody have any recommendations on a good, sturdy unit that will work in a production environment? I've been looking at Smart Fog and Hydrofogger, but have no experience with either product line.

Probably not looking to spend more than $700-$800 for a full setup. It only needs to keep the humidity up in one small room (albeit a room in the middle of a warehouse), about 400 square feet, maybe 4,000 to 4,800 cubic feet.