• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Humvee Lettering

3Dsigns

Customer wants his logo put on the doors of his Humvee. only problem is the doors are covered in some kind of "canvas" which seems to have been painted black but the "fabric" texture is still quite prominent so I don't think vinyl is going to work. What kind of paint would you suggest for something like this? Thanks!

Attachments

• image000000 (55).jpg
    image000000 (55).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 178

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
I have done tire covers in the past for jeeps. Probably same material. We cut stencil, used a heat gun to set it and air brushed the logos on them. I've also hand painted them with one shot. I never tried vinyl before but I would try the high tack materials made for low energy plastics.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Paint mask stencils and paint the logos on if he wants them to hold up over time. You could use a vinyl like Arlon DPF8000 and it might hold up but also might come off at a car wash.

3Dsigns

Just discovered it has Rhino Liner sprayed over the whole vehicle, including the fabric.. Does Oneshot stick well to that?