• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hurricane Earl...

jc1cell

Flew by me while in the Caribbean....plenty of rain and wind but no major harm. Based on the info, it should it the Atlantic Coast harder that it did us.

Be safe everyone, react on time. Please. Hurricanes are no joke!!!

jc

SAS

It did not do much to NC's outerbanks. I moved my camper to storage yesterday I have it on a rented lot on the water most of the time a hurricane comes the lot floods but this time all was well. Now I get to set it back up Sat.

BobM

Looks like we're only getting "Tropical Storms". Lots of prepration but thankfully little problems.

Kwiksigns

wookie
between this and the guy holding up the discovery channel building with 4 bombs and a gun holding hostages... Maryland never lets me down. 15 min storm took out Mont. County electric for 5 days.

petrosgraphics

thanks marlene,

outer cape cod should be fun..... all set to go.... just hope we don't loose power..

just got thru for the day, why do people wait the last minute to look at their sign...

ratchet

The only thing I'm expecting from Earl is a shortened trip to the local M/C rally in Digby.

wes70

Hey Adrian! Saturday was a wash out (literally), but not that bad... we were back biking that evening. Sunday was a great turn out. Don't know the numbers yet, but there seemed to be more this year than last.

Did you make it down here?

wes70

Ratchet, hope you had a great time and a dry place to stay! Where you down for the weekend or a day or two? I see you got hit quite bad over your way. Did you get your power back on?

Wes

signmeup

I didn't make to Warf Rat but I was at the fireworks a few weeks back. All we got from Earl was a bit of wind and rain. It was mostly over by 6pm for us. I see they're still trying to the power back on around the south shore in places.