• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i am a newbie hello

rab

hello i have just arrived, i hope to start a new business in signs and vehicle graphics, i have no equipment or materials, i hope i have come to the right place for a wee bit of advice, i will be quite happy to purchase secondhand machines, i do not know what make of equipment to buy, i await any replies, thank you

karamba

Frome One Newbie to the Other

Hello Rab, I am a newbie too, and have been on this forum for about a week... a learned a lot. One advice, do the same, take your time and read, read, read. Then ask specific questions, seems that people on this forum have a real willingness to help.

See you :)

thesignexpert

Hello Rab, I am a newbie too, and have been on this forum for about a week... a learned a lot. One advice, do the same, take your time and read, read, read. Then ask specific questions, seems that people on this forum have a real willingness to help.

See you :)

Karamba has it exactly right. Welcome from Ohio :Welcome: