• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am a noob to the forums, so HELLO!

Pegler911

Greetings! I am originally from England, but now reside in Utah (of all places) working at Creative Signs and Graphics, Spanish Fork Ut.

Our shop has a great little set up, two HP Latex, Summa C4sx, Roland SC50, Summa D160 cutter, Mimaki CG-75 cutter, Gerber CAT UV flatbed, and an old croc of a laminator that eats our work regularly! Hoping to replace that with a Seal Laminator soon.

On a personal level, I started in the sign industry in 1996, so I've "been about a bit" but I am always learning as technology moves so fast. I am 37, and I build old Volkswagen in my spare time.

On a work level, I am currently Production/Vehicle Graphics, enjoying wrapping big American stuff compared to the tiny British stuff I'm used to! I am hugely frustrated by the HP Latex printers we have -I just think they are garbage. I also believe HP are funded by The Mafia, because nobody ever gets a complaint dealt with and resolved......the just go quiet....mmmm :)

Hello all, glad to be here, hope I can help as much as I can find help!

G

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Welcome

Welcome to the site, Gary! I hope your Summa machines are humming along nicely!

Regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.

Pegler911

Hello Phil - all is good with our Summa, I cannot say enough good things about it, to be honest. Hope all is well out on the West Side :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like fun. Are you tinkering with 6 volt or 12 volt ?? Back in the 70's, when we were futzing around with them, the Brazilians were just getting into the game with the Mexicans for spare fenders, exhaust systems and other major parts. We had some Amish people who rebuilt the Blue Bosch units.

As for the signs, been doing that longer than the car gig.

:Welcome:

Pegler911

Sounds like fun. Are you tinkering with 6 volt or 12 volt ?? Back in the 70's, when we were futzing around with them, the Brazilians were just getting into the game with the Mexicans for spare fenders, exhaust systems and other major parts. We had some Amish people who rebuilt the Blue Bosch units.

As for the signs, been doing that longer than the car gig.

:Welcome:

Thanks for the welcomes!

12v for me Gino, a '67 Bug and a '73 Squareback! :)

Jwalk

Greetings from Toronto . Sounds like you have a lot of equipment. I try to fly rc planes and helicopters for my hobby.