• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Am About To Go Crazzzzzy Please Help

Joseph Dunkle

OKAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY COMPUTER AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A COMPUTER DOING THIS

NUMBER ONE MY CAPS LOCK IS OFF RIGHT NOW AND EVERY THING IS IN CAPITALS EVEN THE NUMERALS ARE UPPERCASE WHEN I PRESS ONE I GET ! TWO I GET @ ECT

NUMBER TWO WHEN I CLICK ON A LINK IT OPENS IN A NEW WINDOW

NUMBER THREE IN COREL LEFT CLICK IS ZOOMING OUT AND RIGHT CLICK ZOOMS IN

NUMBER FOUR WHEN I TRY TO INSTANT MESSAGE I CANNOT CLICK SEND IN MSN MESSENGER OR PRESS ENTER TO SEND IT

when i turn caps lock on this is what happens but when i press one ! still happens shift does nothing nor does delete

i am about to go crazy and i cannot get ahold of any of he computer tech friends

when i use the arrow key it just highlights stuff

please help i am going crazy

Flame

First off, is that really your mug shot?

Second, could you be using an older keyboard? Could you possibly have had the shift key get sticky and now it stays on? That's what it sounds like, you're shift key is stuck.

Just now I tried working with the shift key always on, and it did exactly like what you're explaining. Always capital letters, always highlights stuff, and you can't send an IM.

Just an idea...

Joseph Dunkle

It is my laptop it is about a year old....

I figured it out it... I was holding the computer upside down....

But seriously, i called a friend who was over at my house last night and he put some stupid jokeware on it...

That is a pic of me after being awake for about 60 hours at like 3 in the morning after i finished fighting a brush fire...I will put my "Homie Pic" up next week

Flame

Joseph Dunkle said:
It is my laptop it is about a year old....

I figured it out it... I was holding the computer upside down....

But seriously, i called a friend who was over at my house last night and he put some stupid jokeware on it...

That is a pic of me after being awake for about 60 hours at like 3 in the morning after i finished fighting a brush fire...I will put my "Homie Pic" up next week

So there was nothing wrong with the computer...? Just some jokeware your friend put on? I hope you removed it man. I would slap him for being such a moron and doing that to your computer!

Joseph Dunkle

I had it coming , I took a propel water and drank it and then filled it up with water out of the river, which is salt water and then I glued the security ring back with a very very small amount of super glue. I put it in his fridge and man was it funny when he spit it all out all over the kitchen....

Pro Image

Hey joseph try and restore your computer to a date before he put the sh*t on their.........that is if you have XP

OldPaint

thats a pic......ive seen posted in the POST OFFICE.... with WANTED above it..............
i have a sony VAIO LAPTOP...and ive had a similar problem......it has a key you hit and makes the right side of the keyboard a NUMERIC KEYPAD.... when its on you type and hit certain letters and its numbers......had me upset untill i called the guy i bought it from...he hada good laugh.

Joseph Dunkle

I have the software removed...now what to do to him????

OP that is the NumLock...that sucks to

I'm suprised that nobody has taken a FBI wanted photo and super imposed my picture to it...in fact I am insulted that nobody has done that:biggrin: