• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am ready for first wrap... Suggestions??

DIGITAL DESIGNS

I have already got artwork for a wrap on my personal vehicle. It is a 2005 4 door Chevy duramax 2500 HD. Anyone have any pointers or suggestions.

The wrap is laid out with a zipper in the center of the truck with advertisement for our sign shop on one side & our ATV shop on the other.

I do not have any type of wrap design studio to help with the installation. This is probably my biggest concern is getting the panels lined up & meeting correctly.

All help is greatly appreciated.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Lets see the layout.
Much easier to see what might turn up if you have it overlaid on top of a photo or drawing of your Chevy.

wayne k
guam usa

mudmedia

Sounds like a local wrap shop truck I see locally here in the area has the same look you are going for.

It looked good but yes would need to see a layout to really get the idea.

DIGITAL DESIGNS

Ok.... I will do that. I am hoping to have this done soon. I will try to get some pics of the layout posted.

How about material??? We have done a partial wrap on a 55 ford pickup & a couple trailers & have used 3M controltac. What do some of you guys prefer or like??

phototec

Attachments

• Metal.jpg
    Metal.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 64