• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I am stuck with A-starjet 7702 3.2m Chinese machine

MRLGraphicstz

Graphic Designer / Print Operator
Hello Friends.

Hope all doing ok. I am stuck with my A-starjet Printer. I changed the damper and the captop. But 2 of my colors are not printing at all.

Cyan & Black. The ink comes fine from damper to head. But the on the captop left side the ink is not sucked by the pump. While Yellow and Magenta are fine.

The mashine uses 2 epson dx7 head but i am using single only. As when it was two heads anything happens it was stopping the entire machine.

I did the following things to make sure if everything is fine.

1. Cleaned an changed the new the waste ink tube which goes from Captop to waste bottle.

2. Opened the pump tube and cleaned it to make sure if it is not clogged. But still no difference.

3. I tried to suck ink from the tube which comes out from the captop and the ink comes fine but when i command machine to clean then only magenta and yellow pulls fine.

3 days ago everything was working fine.. i don't know all of sudden what happened after changing the new captop, dampers also with new print head.

I have put the sample kindly assist. Also if anyone with service manual will be great.

But trust me… Don;t by chinese machine i am still in nightmares…

Attachments

• 2 color ink.jpg
    2 color ink.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 140
  • A-starjet captop.jpg
    A-starjet captop.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 159

satanoperca

Ring and speak with the Chinese manufacturer, I am sure they will assist. If you get no assistance, inform them that you are coming to see them and are pissed off. You will get a response if the manufacturer is reputable in China.

player

If you cannot find out how to fix it yourself, find out who sells machines with DX7 print heads locally and pay the service tech to come and take a look. They are all very similar so a good tech should be able to fix it for you.

MRLGraphicstz

Graphic Designer / Print Operator
Capping station seal or pump?

john
Hello Mr. John. Capping station has got the seal but then the pipe goes to pump where it connects with Tee.

I m in Tanzania very hardly to get someone to fix the machine unless i get it from Kenya. As in dar es Salaam not reliable printer or supper for this machines are there we have to bring them from outside.

I contacted them on Skype but the technician was int he meeting and not yet back. Also our time difference makes another problem too.