• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I bought a CRICUT plotter.

NitroSigns

I bought a CRICUT plotter at the craft store the other day. It works great! If this job pays off, I'm going to buy two more. I'm in the sign business now!

Air Art Girl

yeah, it's a joke. They work for scrapbook stuff and take specific catridges can't just design on them.. If I want paper cut out, I just do it on my laser.

BROWNDOG

not to be a thread pirate, but i need a few thousand printed and then cut to a shape, local non profit wants to sell them for a dollar and have them hang up at the bar. any help? or few thousand first graders

Air Art Girl

not to be a thread pirate, but i need a few thousand printed and then cut to a shape, local non profit wants to sell them for a dollar and have them hang up at the bar. any help? or few thousand first graders

Seriously, I can stack and cut paper in the laser, PM me Browndog

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I bought the design studio for it. Design Studio was on sale for $35.

wow, and to think i spent $3500 on omega....that was a major waste of money when i could have just bought the Design Studio for $35 at Walmart.....where were you? if only i knew this before....:Big Laugh

vinylbarry

Is this for real ?
Come on sign person now just becuase of that cricket and a 35 dollar design software wow guess I have spent to much on corel and adobe:rolleyes::rolleyes::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping::Sleeping:

TheSnowman

This has to be Shovel or OP logging in as a new name or something...if it's a real post...someone needs their butt kicked.

itzdeb

My daughter makes her gorgeous greeting cards out of them. She needs to, as she is related to a huge family, married into one, and has a huge database of friends. Cards cost a fortune and they're not handmade. I think she made a good choice and paid $350.
(I still make her yard sale signs and they're the most gorgeous in town, and hold up outside>). That cric cut, is so awesome, really for cards.)
We don't have a laser cutter, but that would have been better. How much do those run?:Coffee:

steve b

I bought the Cricut when it first came out....Been totally satisfied with it, it's been a real $ maker! No need to outsurce any more, The buck stays here ;)

Happy Scrapping
steveb