• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I can now wrap anything

Flame

nuff said.

Attachments

• sickhelmet.jpg
    sickhelmet.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 126

ridewraps

looks good!!! E-mail me this week and I will send you some gripper material to "wrap" those stools in the background LOL...

good job. now how did you do it? i've seen some people come up with techniques for wrapping helmets that blow my mind..like stretching the vinyl taunt over the opening of a garbage can like the one next to your helmet...so now tell us how you did it.

GARY CULY

yea flame whats the templete look like? how you do it .? a guy on here few weeks ao posted some killer pics then POOF gone ..

astro8

You did a good job getting that down without looking distorted...you picked a hard enough pattern with all those geometric shapes...:thumb:

Flame

New pics! I added a few things to spice it up ;)

Attachments

• helmet2.jpg
    helmet2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 100
  • helmet3.jpg
    helmet3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 114

ProWraps

looks real good. would have to say my guess is at least three peices on the shell itself. you can see the black peice down the spine is its own peice.

either way. one peice or a thousand, it deffinately aint my cup o tea. too much work.

Flame

looks real good. would have to say my guess is at least three peices on the shell itself. you can see the black peice down the spine is its own peice.

either way. one peice or a thousand, it deffinately aint my cup o tea. too much work.

Way too much work. I kid you not. I just wanted to do it to say I could. Took a couple pieces, and the spine thing was a last minute decision I regret, but I could've pulled the whole thing off with two, just got lazy.

Bring on the scion bumpers, helmets are a *****.

dlndesign

Excellent work, what does a template look like on something like that, and yes, how much would that cost to get done?

Flame

awsome work what letterstyle is that on the side of the helmet ......Me likey!!!!! lol
thanx shane

Nothing special, it's a freefont called swifty special.

Excellent work, what does a template look like on something like that, and yes, how much would that cost to get done?

Dunno on cost, no plans on selling these at the moment. Just a fun project. No template, just measurements. I do all my wraps that way (call me weird).