• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I can't keep my eyes open any more..

binki

bogged down with work in a 2 person shop. got the parents and kids all working (they can't do anything without monitoring)

just dog @$$ tired.

not a rant, just need sleep. holy cow. oh, need to hire someone or two at this point.

need a :corndog: or :corndog::corndog: to keep the energy up.

binki

raise your prices.......

that's what i say. we started on garments in jan with shirt prices up almost 50%. we upped our prices on just about everything but our annual repeat stuff is comming in PLUS referrals from them.

it is not that we have more orders per week (there are slight increments) but the individual orders are getting larger.

we are closing at normal time and working an additional 4-5 hours during the week and some on weekends to compensate.

i dont have a clue on how to find someone to come in a get up to speed other than a gut feeling when i meet them.