• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i. com speculation

ProWraps

post em up. this ad campain is the worst. in. history.

ipaidtoomuch.com
isuck.com
isign.com <heheh was it you???!?!?!?!>

might as well give this worthless pile of **** ad campain the attention it hoped for.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
imadeyoulooky.com

dog42.gif

Pat Whatley

ibuy.com

Online ordering system that will allow anybody to create and order their own signs (see www.esigns.com) but will let individual sign shops customize the base website with their own info so it looks like the shops personal site . There are several print brokers who do this now, it was inevitable that it started into the sign business.

In premise it will allow small shops to sell online and make money without actually having to produce the final product in-house. In reality it's just another step down the path that will eventually kill a majority of the bread and butter work a majority of shops rely on to pay the bills.

Hey, you asked for speculation....I give you speculation.

Edited to add: I have nothing against www.esigns.com or any other reseller. I don't have anything against the rebranded sites either. I just see small, one off orders as being what most shops are built on and that market segment will be gone in the next several years.

SAS

It maybe a 4 letter domain. If the .. are holding letter spaces.
View Image info
Associated Text i..y.com