Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I.D. Font Help PLEASE...

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by BadAss, May 2, 2009.

1. BadAss

BadAss Active Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Arizona
    Thanx everyone for looking. O.K. well there are 2 here. Can someone help me out...Thanx in advance guys...M*

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    #2: BOOM BOX (skewed)

3. BadAss

BadAss Active Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Arizona
    Thanx Shovel.; as allways...M*

4. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    Can't help you with the first one bro!
    :toasting:

5. BadAss

BadAss Active Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Arizona
    The first one resembles GANG OF 3 But there is no lower case in the font pack...

6. BadAss

BadAss Active Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Arizona
    Here is the deal on this. You guys will get a kick out of it. I do paint mask art for several diffferent Co.s This art is to be able to take and paint a illegal softball bat and make it look like a rewgulation bat. These guys pay me REALLY good to replicate this design. And then they pay a $150 a bat to have them painted. All in order to cheat at a game that does not involve any money. This is a fat guy D-League beer fest bunch. Over the past year they spent over $5000 on getting illegal bats in order to win. I don't understand it, but I will gladly take the cash...