• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I D Please

PMG

I need the Hoosier font ,what the font didnt come up with this one,,i have this HOOSIER logo,but a customer is wanting to use this font ,any help? THANKS

Last edited:

PMG

Ok Thanks for checking Fred!!!,guess ill surch for something that is some what alike!!!

Cadmn

Pro look at algerian in corel it might be a starting place if you have to build yourself

Geary

Us old guys call that a "Bastardized typestyle" ....from WAY BACK. Btw, not a very good one either IMHO.

:Sleeping:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Cadmn said:
ok fred Blackletter? school me please

Blackletter is a category of type that includes certain styles emulating lettering as it was done before the invention printing press. A classic example would be Old English. Other categories in the same vein are Fraktur, Lombardic, Celtic, Chancery and others. Here's a second link with quite a few Blackletter Fonts.

Cadmn

thank you much fred for taking the time to enlighten me. never too old to learn I recon Bowing before the seniors knowledge in respect
:U Rock:

PMG

Thanks for the Help everyone,i used a font called Ironwood, the customer was happy with that choice,,,ITS all about making your peps happy!!!!!