• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I don't deliver beer so I can't Install?

Mikeifg

I guess we can think the big print shops for this who used to supply the beer companies with their graphics. Or the printer sales guys.

dmatulich

I guess if your drunk it doesn't matter what the beer truck looks like. The more you drink the better it looks......lol

Rooster

Xerox has a FREE printer deal. Just use the consumables at a certain rate and you get the printer.

Its a common deal.

Epson does the same. It's why I got out of the Giclee market.

The best part is when the old customer shows you the crap they did themselves and how proud they are of it.

Went though the same thing with drum scanners and imagesetters before that. As technology makes it easier and the price of the equipment goes down it's an inevitability. Don't fall behind the curve.

southpawP8NTR

.I almost felt obligated to but then I made the command decision to remind my customer the my time counts and I need to bill someone.The discussion on who should pay took longer than if I would of just done it.I now know what to do next time,,,,,BILL THE DISTRIBUTOR

This happened to me once, I sent the file as a eps with my logo welded in the design. They called and said it must of been a mistake. I said "No...if you want a clean version you will have to pay me for my time or pay someone else to clean it up." Last I heard from them. Saw the work later, did the tight ass justice.