• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Eat My Own Words TODAY !

xpress

First off let me appologize to Gregsnowden ! I have had no problems with my Mimaki CG-130 until today.... I had just replied to Gregsnowden's thread Mimaki Plotters Suck. One day later after trying to help him trouble shoot his plotter problem, I end up noticing that I am now having the same issue.. Today I was contour cutting a printed image 12" x 50" ( measurement includes reg. marks ) and I noticed that the plotter is off by about 1/16 of an inch to the Left as you are facing the ploter and about 1/16 of an inch up from the image. I have no idea what happend. I think that his bad plotter luck jumped from the pc to my ploter.

Does anyone know of an adjustment that I should be looking at on the plotters menu pannel? Some help with this matter would be AWSOME!!!

Here is my settings on the image: Image = Lettering with stroke
Path around stroke
Reg Marks size - 17

Software = Adobe CS3 Illistrator
Fine Cut 6
Raster Link Pro

PC OS = Windows XP pro 32bit

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

TheSnowman

HA! First of, it's KRAIGSnowden, not GREG. But I'll forgive you. I never really stopped what I was doing, I just basically reset the machine, and quit cutting really long stuff as much I could avoid it. I slowed it down to the slowest speed setting, and I still use CutServer to cut it. Other than that, mine's been back fairly decent. Haven't had to throw anything away.

xpress

Thank you for forgiving me Kraig, I felt like a real A$$ after I started having the same problems. I found my issue about 2 days after I posted this, it was really simple fix that I had overlooked. My issue was 2 glazed pinch wheels, center and left as you are facing the plotter. I thought that is was your bad luck but it was my lack of maint to the machine. I took a rubber eraser to the wheels and my cuts are on the money once again.