• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I feel like I missed something...

Marlene

the thing is that our attention span is pretty short so by the time it goes "ta da", no one will remember or care

ProWraps

mildly? i wonder about you. call me.

i think we deserve a formal warning about arguing on the internets like addie and gino got.

you know, you really havent made it until you get one of those.

HulkSmash

mildly? i wonder about you. call me.

i think we deserve a formal warning about arguing on the internets like addie and gino got.

you know, you really havent made it until you get one of those.

rofl
btw they added a y to the curious i.com trash.

ProWraps

yeah i saw it. thank gawd!! i was so hung up wondering wtf it would be!!! i mean holly ***!

im on the edge of my seat.

ps. i typed **** so i wouldnt get a warning/banned.

pss. where is b to the rad to the ster. ive so missed him calling us/me degenerate low lifes. b-rad-ster I MISS U!

HulkSmash

pss. where is b to the rad to the ster. ive so missed him calling us/me degenerate low lifes. b-rad-ster I MISS U!

want him to show up? Harmlessly Bump a thread 5 hrs after you post it, because you're in desperate need to find someone for a job you have in another state.