• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I found a $100 bill blowing in the wind across a parking lot today!

MontereySigns

It's true. I won't say where. I will say that I have been extra nice lately so I think some good karma is coming back my way.

Anybody want to take me to Vegas?

-Bud

GypsyGraphics

wow... i was just about to start a thread about how i was in montery today, admiring my favorite 100 dollar bill, when a gust of wind whipped it out of my hand... what luck huh... that you would come and post about it too? :clapping:

SignosaurusRex

Nice! I'll meet you at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville and you can continue to be extra nice and "SHARE". First round on you. :Big Laugh

Ken

Yes..spend it quickly..inflation and taxes will eat the rest of it...
Cheers!
Ken

WildWestDesigns

wow... i was just about to start a thread about how i was in montery today, admiring my favorite 100 dollar bill, when a gust of wind whipped it out of my hand... what luck huh... that you would come and post about it too? :clapping:

Looks like your "favorite" $100 dollar bill became his "lucky" $100 bill.

And here I am lucky enough to find a dime on the road.

MontereySigns

Two things is was not:

No, it wasn't the parking lot of a strip club.

No, it wasn't my own $100 bill but I was too drunk to notice.

-Bud

skyhigh

-Bud

And you think that luck is gonna rub off?

A couple suggestions....
1) Give GG back her bengi
2) that much will buy you a premium membership here.
3) Heck with GG & Fred. Pick me up after quitting time.

:ROFLMAO:

MichaelL

It's true. I won't say where. I will say that I have been extra nice lately so I think some good karma is coming back my way.

-Bud

A few years ago I was heading into a Fuddruckers near where I work, and since this was before I had an iPhone, I decided to get a newspaper out of the machine by the door. I bought the paper and heard a nickel drop in the coin return and I thought eh and turned to walk in. But suddenly I thought, I don't like the symbolism of leaving money. So I turned back and took the nickel. I then proceeded into the vestibule area of the restaurant and what do I see but a $10 bill lying on the ground. Paid for my meal and the paper. :Big Laugh

Rojo

Where do you get a meal for 10 bucs? Average meal and a couple bevs in Monterey and half that 100 is gone. Chowder sounds good, too much fog.

MichaelL

Where do you get a meal for 10 bucs? Average meal and a couple bevs in Monterey and half that 100 is gone. Chowder sounds good, too much fog.

At Fuddruckers you can get a half pound burger, drink and Fudd fries for under 10.