• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I got a new JV33 and it seems slow

fmdgraphics

I have been a mutoh user for about 7 years on my 3rd mutoh and after having to work on my 1614 more then I used it. I started looking for a new printer after 8 months of reading and talking to reps I pulled the trigger on a JV33 do to the fact of how well they hold up. I have had the printer up and running for 5 days and to get any prints they I will sale to some one I have to slow it down so much that I am starting to lose money turning down work or not meeting dead lines. The place that I purchased has been know help what so ever. I called to get profiles and they told me to google it and they even took over my computer and told me ever thing looked fine in both the rips I have on my computer "flexi and rasterlink5sg". What is something I could try to speed it up? With out getting prints that look like the hack down the road. thanks