• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I hate some customers

beckys

Mark,
you should of used translucent for a lit sign. It would of been navy at night too! not just during the day in the right light?!?

SignManiac

I hope that you don't get arrested for theft. Taking anything off of their property is a dangerous game.

Not worried. If anything is said about it, I took it down because my new employee used a defective Chinese adhesive that had dangerous lead levels and it posed a safety hazard should it fall and kill someone. When I get the new glue in six months to a year I will make the repair and put it back up if I'm able to find the sign...

I always stand behind my workmanship...

WildWestDesigns

Not worried. If anything is said about it, I took it down because my new employee used a defective Chinese adhesive that had dangerous lead levels and it posed a safety hazard should it fall and kill someone. When I get the new glue in six months to a year I will make the repair and put it back up if I'm able to find the sign...

Cops here would want you to show that recall to them. Of course, they are looking for any excuse to get more money out of people.

Deaton Design

Awesome!:cool1: