• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I hate to ask... but I need some font help.

klmiller611

I try to not ask for font ID unless I am totally in the blind.

These are some large numbers on aisle banners. They are numbered 100-1800. They predate me at the company, which is over 10 years. I cannot find any art for them. I need to make 6 additional banners with new numbers so that they match the 18 which we already have. Since this is basically a non-profit operation for these particular plans, remaking the other 18 to match is not an alternative.

I've tried a variety of options, but cannot find anything to match the number 2. I am certain they are stretched and twisted.

I appreciate the suggestions of any of the font gurus out here!

Best
Ken

Attachments

• 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 120

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Not sure of the font, but they appear very stretched, so it could be a little deceiving.

klmiller611

Not sure of the font, but they appear very stretched, so it could be a little deceiving.

Indeed it is. I spent a good bit of time yesterday trying to find a "2" that matched. The curve on the bottom of the left hand part is what is really messing with me.

Ken

Brink

Correct the perspective when you upload a sample like this:

attachment.php

Gothic720 BT Bold works if you stretch it like Gino indicated.

Attachments

• font help 1.jpg
    font help 1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 106

klmiller611

Thanks Brink!

I activated the font, drew a box to match what is one the banner, and stretched it to fit, then measured some other dimensions and that works almost exact.

I suspect that was the first time I've ever had Gothic 920 active on my computer.

Best
Ken