• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have 4 L25500's Left for $11k

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
HP is no longer making the L25500 and I have 4 left that I can move for $11k with no warranty or $11,995.00 with one year warranty. If your on the fence this is a great buy and will be over a year until you see a L26500 come down from the $24k pricing I think. Anyways if your interested let me know.

:thumb::toasting:

Charlie J

Same here.....we're happy with ours (Roland) and can't really justify another printer at the moment....but at that price, it would pay for itself in a couple of months even with the volume we're doing.

I mean if I had room in my shop, I'd totally get one. But I really don't see anything it can do that my Roland can't do.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I totally agree with you guys, if your machine handles everything you need it to then it doesnt always make sense to jump on a deal just because it has a good price point. I personally love these machines and I think they open a few more applications compared to the solvent machines but it really just depends on your market and what you trying to accomplish with it.

But the fact of the matter is that right now the price point is so low its hard to pass up if you have a need to upgrade now is the time and like I said there are only a few left so once they are gone they will be gone forever. This could be the case with the new models as well, maybe in another year the new versions will be in the same price range as these ones (I would say thats very likely to happen)

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
hey bigfish. trade you two mutoh 1304's for one.

Man I have been trying to make something like that happen for ya but its been hell. I remember we spoke about that idea a few months ago, I will revisit it and see whats going on. The mutoh's are in good shape or no?

ProWraps

mutohs are in great shape. just over a year on them. full take ups, etc. never sat idle. always on 8 hour cleaning cycles when not printing.

if i gotta add cash, let me know.

i would love to have a third latex.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
mutohs are in great shape. just over a year on them. full take ups, etc. never sat idle. always on 8 hour cleaning cycles when not printing.

You didnt hear this from me but call up NuSign and see if they will work a deal for you. (I hate those guys or else I would do it for you) They sell the Mutoh's so they might be able to make it happen but Im not sure if they have any L25500's left.

HulkSmash

So you're offering 2 mouths + 8k? :Big Laugh