• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have a possibility for a cheap plotter...

The Equipment Guy

I have a client who wants me to buy a whole package, which has an Envision 375 that has really not been used (The Edge with it, which has a dead printhead had only 35 yards of material run through it)

Before I commit to buying the whole lot, I was wondering if there would be any interest in the plotter and what people thought it would be worth. I do sell them on a regular basis, but have not had much call for them without being bundled with an Edge.

Craig

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The Envision 375 plotter retails for around $10K which is way over current industry standards. That puts it squarely in the category of if you need an Envision 375, then $3K to $5K sounds great. If not then there will be no interest.

I own one and it is extremely well made. If one has an Edge system then it will handle the cutting of a lot more work than will the slower GS-15. But because the market for this plotter will almost exclusively be Edge owners, you may have to wait longer than usual to find a buyer at the price I've listed.