• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I have Retired

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope. I don't make the rues for that store, but it seems they need to identify themselves first and show off their merit and webelos badges.

Isn't he adorable ??

main-qimg-f4dc6fdadf267d59c78227fc47fc43eb-lq

RandyDe

I retired in January 2022 after a 28-year career as a commercial architectural and electrical sign designer. In that space of time, I have worked for or freelanced for sign companies and sign shops nationwide. I have used a pseudonym here for many years as a member, but I am revealing name, appearing in the PDF file that I have attached.

As a gift to the entire sign industry, I have edited and maintained a Glossary of Sign Terms and Definitions, the main reason is that many synonyms (many words that have the same meaning) are used in the industry, as well as many acronyms and slang words.
This is an ongoing project that I am providing for free to the sign community as my legacy.
Thank you and congratulations on your retirement!

Johnny Best

Those guys at WalMart are retired Union workers, and use to standing around and getting paid. They like to take the wife to Florida in the winter in their Winabago.

MikePro

if its hollow, and has two faces, why do they call it a "Back-to-back" sign... when its simply an ("aka") double-faced pylon sign that has no backs whatsoever?