• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I HAVE THE SWEETEST CUSTOMERS!! (some of them!)

slappy

I just got a brown paper bag gift from a customer picking up a set of locks i ordered for him ( he's a newer customer, older, and we hit if off by chit chating while he was having accessories installed and he is repeat business coming in on occasion since his first time in). He got me a delicious brownie from a popular lunchin where he was at for lunch! Last saturday i lettered a semi for $245, we closed at 1pm, and i was up here to 4... they went to pay the balance on the truck, we added a 3rd color small outline between the drop shadow and i had to apply to the cab over rivets which took longer.. i told them i didn't tack on any extra and they dropped a $50 gift card on the counter for me from Sheetz (gas station here) WOW!

How do you handle gifts like this? I'm thinking i should send out a few christmas or thank you's in the mail....

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I'd say keep the momentum rolling...discounts here and there, thank you cards, etc.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just shake their hands and thank them profusely, while grinning from ear to ear.

The other day a guy picked up his signs and the bill came to about $540. with tax. He handed me 6 one hundred dollar bills and said treat them to lunch on me. Sure will. Got two pizzas and pocketed the rest......... lol

signage

Just shake their hands and thank them profusely, while grinning from ear to ear.

The other day a guy picked up his signs and the bill came to about $540. with tax. He handed me 6 one hundred dollar bills and said treat them to lunch on me. Sure will. Got two pizzas and pocketed the rest......... lol

Cheap skate!

Tim Aucoin

Two $29.95 pizzas? Wow, they must have been something else!! And 10¢ in the pocket to boot!:ROFLMAO:

ThinkRight

I just got a brown paper bag gift from a customer picking up a set of locks i ordered for him ( he's a newer customer, older, and we hit if off by chit chating while he was having accessories installed and he is repeat business coming in on occasion since his first time in). He got me a delicious brownie from a popular lunchin where he was at for lunch! Last saturday i lettered a semi for $245, we closed at 1pm, and i was up here to 4... they went to pay the balance on the truck, we added a 3rd color small outline between the drop shadow and i had to apply to the cab over rivets which took longer.. i told them i didn't tack on any extra and they dropped a $50 gift card on the counter for me from Sheetz (gas station here) WOW!

How do you handle gifts like this? I'm thinking i should send out a few christmas or thank you's in the mail....
That is better than a thank you any day !
A personal gift that shows he was thinking about you.
But...
Sometimes when a man gives a woman chocolate he might have an Ulterior motive....:omg2:

/ just kidding
Great customers are " A Sign" you are doing something right.

:clapping: