• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I heart my new Graphtec!

SlamMan

Just wanted to share my experience.

I've been using the new Graphtec FC7000 75 for about a week now. I don't have a single complaint. The build quality seems top notch and it's cutting like a champ! I should qualify my comments by saying this is our first plotter so I have nothing to compare it to.

We purchased the plotter from Jerry at SSK (www.signsupplystore.com). They receive the highest marks from us. Jerry was happy to answer all questions and even took time to call Graphtec directly when he didn't have an answer, WHILE I WAS ON HOLD!!!. Awesome!

They even price matched the smokin' price that another dealer, with a less than desirable customer service reputation, was offering us.

ScottyDoo

We just purchased the FC7000-160 and should be getting in in the next week or so. I'm really excited to start using it. Our 48" Gerber Oddysey has been a pain in the but and does not cut very accurately. I've been wanting to start doing more print/cut, but the Oddysey just couldn't do it.

Will have to let you know how it goes...

signgirl

We have used a graphtec plotter for the last 15 years and i tell you it is a work horse!!! Knock on wood i have never had one problem with it and it runs 8-12 hours a day! Absolutely none. I will be getting my new 30'' this week and i cannot wait!