• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just got this email . . .

Marlene

the people who make the iPhone make $293 a month. I'm not sure if that figure is before or after they gave them a 20% raise after a bunch of the employees started killing themselves. I bet the people who do this work think that $293 a month is big money compared to what they make.

Mosh

$1.25 an hour? How can they pay their employees so much? I hope my guys don't get wind of this...

Air Art Girl

I got that email too. I did reply telling them I only use USA domestic companies to do any work I outsource.

Just an statement to tell them some of us don't want to be solicited from outside the US.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Interesting that members of this forum are getting this email. How do you think they are doing it? Can they harvest emails from signs101?

Marlene

Interesting that members of this forum are getting this email. How do you think they are doing it? Can they harvest emails from signs101?

sounds like they are contacting people at random maybe using Sign Search?

Circleville Signs

Harvesting email addys is super simple. There are several crawler utilities that will do it for you. Anyone who has an email listed in a public area of this forum can be found with a few clicks of a mouse....

signmeup

So who else got it besides Air Art girl and Rep (aren't they related anyway?) before we go trying to figure out how they're "infiltrating" our ranks?