• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedsterbeast

Yes, definately not a 65. Either a 66 or 67
The 65 GTO is my all-time favourite car on the earth.
And I like a lot of cars.

That wrap should be on a viper.
-or in a a trash bin

Mosh

Frank is laughing all the way to the bank suckas!!!! As much as I make fun of his catalog, they still have most stuff I need in stock and ready to go. But, yeah they need a new catalog design for sure....and I don't mean all Gangsta!!!
AND thier web stuff SUCKS!!! I would much rather order online,

ProWraps

Dont you know to mind your own business? What you say about fellers is stupid and unfair.

hey i gotta give you credit. you are possibly the ONLY person in the world that found a 4 letter .com since about 1996. as worthless as it is, you found it.

maybe you should don a cowboy hat and wrap your geo prism in snake skin.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!

ProWraps

rofl.. what you want to start with. cars, boats or motorcycles. or skis, or a race team.

i dunno, its up to you.

ps, your banner and your site no worky!

incy.com

Wow...first few posts and really warming up the crowd eh?

:popcorn:

Dont really count my replies to procraps as posts. What i wanted to say to the rest is that frank is a great guy and does not deserve to be treated like that. In fact no one does. But it seems to be popular to flame him, even if its totally none of anybodys business

ProWraps

Nice logo. You must be creative one

oh im sorry. i must have missed yours.

where your rides at gangster? im still waiting.... shat, ive been waiting for 6 months for your suuuuuu-weeeeet advertising campaign to come to fruition.

mabye in another 5 months you will show me your g-rides, no?

Attachments

• snazzy.jpg
    snazzy.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 79

ProWraps

Maybe. Keep your fingers crossed.

christ ive been keeping my fingers crossed for 5 months that your crappy ads would finally do something. so has the rest of the site.

here is some "focus" for jooo. ill give you this for free.

INCY.COM
"keep your fingers crossed"

write that down. you can paypal me later.

ForgeInc

Not sure if Frank is a great guy or not...but I would say that someone who averages over 1 photo of them self per page on their catalog has either A: some serious narcissim or B: someone giving him REALLY bad advice.

In any case, what does it matter to you if his wraps are criticized or not...and even if he IS a great guy does that mean he's immune to commentary on what he does or produces?

ProWraps

hey forge, maybe incy.bomb should have read the "fellers catalog" more than "focus". he definately needs more FPP.

signmeup

Someone should extricate that vehicle from that idiot, such a tragic and abusive thing to do to one of Americas true automotive marvels
What am not seeing here? I'll grant you it's American... but a 67 GTO is a true automotive marvel in what way?

HulkSmash

LOL. So much suspense in that website banner. What were you hoping to accomplish. Shame on us? You and Frank friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.