• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I knew it had to end.

skyhigh

So far we've had a pretty mild....actually warm winter. 20's to 40's, even up close to 50.

Well, the party is over. Currently -4, with a high expected to hit all of +6* today.

Oops, just heard the weather report....Saturday is supposed to get up to 45*. Crazy

ChicagoGraphics

Cold but without no snow in Chicago and tomorrow and into the weekend suppose to be in the high 40s. Saw on the news the other night northern Florida is suppose to get to the single digits. If this is global warming, I like it!

Marlene

the party is over here too with below zero temps. so far I have been enjoying this winter as we have had little to no snow so that means no shoveling, bad roads, icy walk ways and all the rest of the winter wonderland crap. is is suppose to be warming back up into the upper 30's and into the lower 40's for the weekend. yippie!

WildWestDesigns

20°F here in Franklin. I dread what it does to the horses, if only they would realize if they just act good while they are being let out, they will be able to "play" out in the field longer. Instead they want to "play" with me leading them to the field.

WildWestDesigns

I don't care if it is cold or if it is going to be hotter then the normal temp for this time of year, I just wish it would pick one and stay with it. All this flip-flopping causes havoc with my sinuses and I can hardly breath and at times feel like crap.

I was doing some pattern work yesterday and I was just plain miserable. Sometimes it does suck.

Heis3335

Should make it to 60 tomorrow here in SoDak. I'm taking the day off to go fishing (in the boat). Not too often you can pull that off in Jan.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yesterday, we had another freak snow squall. It barely made a dusting, but it melted instantly to the warm roadways and the sudden cold air froze it creating a sheet of ice on one side of the city and south. Normal 5 minute rides were taking 1 to 2 hours. People sliding all over the place and crashing into each other. It was the weirdest thing. Then today, it's like 6° and not too much fun. I had to go measure a building for channel letters today. That was not fun. :noway:

strypguy

60 here tomorrow too. Unheard of but I love it. Friday in the 50s and all next week 40s and no snow in the forecast. We've only had one snowfall of 4" this year.
The only thing I'm afraid of with these temps is eventually getting a bad ice storm like a coulple years ago. It looked like we had been through a war here with all the trees down and damage it did.

Enjoy it while it lasts!!

John

signswi

Finally gave in and got a snow blower this year, so far...no snow. By this time last year my back was broken in about 12 places from all the shoveling.

paul luszcz

Returned from vacation last night. It was 81 when I left San Juan at noon, 47 in Tampa at 3:00 and 12 degrees when I landed in Boston at 8:00. Quite a let down.

Suz

Skyhigh, you got a monsoon over there!
Raining in Seattle area of course! I was out in my rain slickers, crawling up a ladder with the wind and the rain, screwing a sign onto the building! I don't know what the temp was, but I'm guesssing about 40, my fingers were red and they hurt!!! Ouch! Spent the rest of the day trying to warm up. Bone chilling cold when you get wet!!