• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I know it's been said many times many ways..........

surf city

Well it's Christmas Eve.............Fred, thanks for all that you do and have done to create this wonderful place that I, as well as others are so very addicted to. We are all indebted to you for this, THANK YOU. Glad to see that are friends Dave (Arlo) and Al Checca are doing much better and making progress. You are always in our thoughts, keep making progress or we'll have to have Gino kick your ass. Jill, GG, Stacy and all the other wonderful women that bring their point of view to the table, thanks for that, it's always nice to hear a woman's point of view cause you women definately think different than men. Gino, Doug, Maniac Bob, Wrapswrapswraps, and all the other guys here, thanks for all your knowledge and input, it's really appreciated by everyone here.
It's really amazing that we are all from different places on earth and yet we have come together to reach out to each other and connect and help each other, how cool is that, very cool. Weather you post and get praise or get beaten up, the whole point is to learn something from someone else with a different opinion. Take as much from everything as you can and learn from it and hopefully you too can pass it on to someone else. I gotta say it really sucked having Signs101 down for the time period it was down but, we also connected in another way and learned alot more about each other and that was great. THANK YOU to EVERYONE !! just cause I didn't mention your name don't think I don't appreciate you being here, they were just people who came to mind right away. I sincerely wish all of you a VERY, VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !! and hope that everyone has a very safe and happy holiday. I hope that eveyone has a very prosperous 2011. Thank you all for allowing me to be in your company.

Last edited:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Thanks to all who contribute time and effort to this forum. I appreciate the top quality knowledge, wisdom and gosh honest truth that springs forth from many of these discussions.

I'm looking forward to a new year and trust that 2011 will be a prosperous year for our entire Signs 101 family.

Firefox

Well said surf city!

Ditto's to all!

Though I have only been here for a short time I find myself spendng a bunch of time here learning from the masters! This is a great website, Thank you Fred and all.

Here is to a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(sorry for the caps, just had to shout it out!)