• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I know I've seen this font before...

Does anyone recognize the font used in the word Together. I know I've seen that distinct letter G before. Sorry the photo is so small. My client sent it to me as a sample of what they wanted. Because it's so small it wont work on any of the font recognition sites either. Thanks for helping a noob on the forums.

sample (2).JPG

Thanks for letting me know where they got the photo from possibly. They want a quote in their game room that says Family, together we have it all. They liked that font and wanted it done in that. Any ideas what the font is?

Thanks jhilldesigns. That font will work. I appreciate it once again. Excuse me for being a little schizophrenic today. I have to many things going on before my weekend starts.

J Hill Designs

oh and FYI i just posted the link to the vinyl-wall-decal place because it was a better photo - if I couldn't have identified it, I was thinking it would help someone else id it to have a larger picture :thumb: