• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I laughed so hard I almost peed!

Tim Aucoin

I did a quote for a customer last week for 10 signs (36" x 48"), printed, laminated and mounted to Crezon. He thought the price was too high, so requested a price for just printing and laminating and he would get his own wood and apply his vinyl. Gave him a price this week for the 10 pieces, printed and laminated as requested, and my price was quite reasonable.... Well, got an e-mail today and he said (these exact words)... "I used to own the Gerber Edge 2 - that is insane for a print and peel" :ROFLMAO::banghead: At first I didn't know whether to laugh or cry... I was actually stunned that he said that! I asked him if he wants me to price out the 10 signs on my Gerber Edge FX... waiting to hear his reply!! :Big Laugh

danno

I'm glad to her that you have those customers up north also. Down here I tell them how to get to Wal-mart and have them ask the greater what aisle the custom graphics are located on. :thumb:

skyhigh

"I used to own the Gerber Edge 2 - that is insane for a print and peel" :ROFLMAO::banghead: :Big Laugh

He didn't say "insane Price". Perhaps he meant insane quality?

"Print and Peel" huh? LOL.....tell him, for a better price, he may have to go with a "Lick & Stick".

SignManiac

Yeah the print and peel price should be higher. He probably was confused and was thinking of the scratch and sniff price.