• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I like this font. But what is it?

SignosaurusRex

As with most all logos, they are not typically a specific font, all though some fonts are created along with the logo. In this case the owner of the logo usually controls the font and its uses and distribution. You might do an in-depth search through the major font foundries. this may turn out to be a wild goose chase but you will find something close.

SignosaurusRex

Best for you to search font sites like myfonts.com, dafonts.com, linotype.com,
fonthaus.com, house industries, etc., Do the "Google"

zerimar3

josh,

you might want to load the font here:
http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

Sometimes it will identify your font, or get close to it. It depends on how many characters recognize it.

I'm also looking for help with a font identity from Sign DNA. I really like the way "Mike Stevens" is written at the top of the page here:
http://www.signdna.com/v2/cart/category.php?id=48&gp=46

I looked through the fonts but didn't find it, unless my eyes failed me. Is this an actual font, or is it a custom font? I also tried contacting Sign DNA but for some reason it seems the contact page is down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

SignosaurusRex

Hey zerimar3, Your eye doctor called to tell you, Its called "Magic Moments" available at signsDNA. Josh, try modifying "Star Jedi" with a little stretch and node editing when needed. (closest I know of so far)

zerimar3

Hey Rex, thanks for the info. For some reason, I thought it was Magic Moments, but I still notice some differences. At first I thought the "Mike Stevens" at the top was altered a bit. After looking at the two samples "Mike Stevens" and the sample font listed, it seemed that the "Mike Stevens" font had more flair or bounce to it.

I also noticed the lower case "s" is different, which is why I thought it was perhaps a custom font only for the name of the artist. The lower case "e" also differs a bit, but that "s" different. Is this an alternate character set maybe?

Thanks again for the help and the call from the eye doctor.

Cheers!