• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I lost my best friend Tuesday......

Z SIGNS

Bummer
I've lost several best friends over the years.
It's strange how you can mourn there loss more than more than losing a person

geb

Sorry to hear about your best friend. What great memories and experiences your pal enjoyed through the years. Looks like a great friend to have had that will never be forgotten.

George

visual800

If dogs don't go to heaven, I want to go wherever they go.

Damn well said.

I pretty much despise humans but animals can drop me to knees and play with them. Doggys do nothing but bring joy, humans are destroying everything. I can watch images or people overseas kill each other and it sucks, I cannot watch animal abuse.

Sorry about your freind we can only hope one day we will see them again, who knows.

phototec

Sorry to hear about your loss (Lexi), I know how you feel and what you are going through right now, we lost our little Long Hair Chihuahua 2 years ago, we got her when she was 6 weeks old and she lived with us 15-1/2 years. Windy Lee slept with us every night all those years, it was really hard to get over her passing.

I know some say they don't want another dog, by we got a new little Long Hair Chihuahua (Carmella), within a few week of our loss, and it was so helpful for both my wife and I, to get over the grieving, Carmella has been a blessing and in a way, almost a reincarnation of Windy Lee.

Attachments

• Windy Lee Memorial Photo 5-8-2012.jpg
    Windy Lee Memorial Photo 5-8-2012.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 111

Pro Image

Thank you all for you support.......

I got her when she was 4 months old and she was with me just about every day for 11.5 years....She would sleep with me in the bed and when I printed shirts she would lay at the foot of the press....She always barked when someone came in and when I came home......Just happy to see me.....She would ride in the passenger seat in the truck like she was meant to be there....Always loved her belly rubbed....She got cancer in her bones and I came home Tuesday and she couldnt walk.....My vet came out to the house and let me hold her in my lap when she went....She got to see all the family before she went and I think she is in a better place....I just wish I was with her.....

If there is a heaven.....I hope its a field full of honeysuckle with me and her playing catch and chasing the birds.......

Thank you all very much and to those of you that have lost a pet you have my sympathy........

Dustin
Pro Image