• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I lost my "New From Template" under file

Andy D

I installed a trial macro to cut from Corel, which sucked and I uninstalled, but I have lost any
options to open "New From Template" under the file dropdown. I even disappeared from customization, so I can't open a short-cut on the command bar.

I know how to save Templates and where they are saved, this isn't about that.

jwlllpl

Go to Help tab and click on Welcome Screen. Close Coreldraw. Restart your computer. This should put it back in under your File tab. Remove check mark on Welcome screen after restart if you prefer not to use it.

Andy D

CD 2019: Try Alt+F+F (_F_ile-> New _F_rom Template)
That didn't work :(

Go to Help tab and click on Welcome Screen. Close Coreldraw. Restart your computer. This should put it back in under your File tab. Remove check mark on Welcome screen after restart if you prefer not to use it.

I tried that & there was a "New From Template" option, but when I clicked on it, it did nothing.

What macro did you drive trial?

Sign Lab

I'm thinking I will need to uninstall and reinstall & load my saved workspace... but most of the tweaks don't load every other time I have done that :(

jwlllpl

Try going to Options. General workspace. Un check mark the default box. Re-check the default box. Restart Coreldraw. See if that works.

unclebun

Hold the F8 key while starting Corel Draw. This will cause it to open with reset defaults to the original settings. You will lose customizations.