Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a Mutoh Service Tech in N. TX

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by TX Sign Girl, Jul 28, 2009.

1. TX Sign Girl

TX Sign Girl New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I am pretty sure that I need a new pump for my printer. (Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr.) But the big service company in this area is PRICEY. Are there any local techs out there?

Tags:
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    First off...Welcome! 2nd...on my Mimaki, I was able to replace them myself from the help of Advantage Sign Supply kinda walking me through it. I assume you could do the same.

3. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    If you are gonna drive an old Ford then you better learn to change a starter!

Just pay the man heez money (channelling KGB from the movie "Rounders") and get back to work. Start charging more for your jobs.

4. Graphics2u

Graphics2u Very Active Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Don't just hate them old Ford Starters!

5. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    I used have a 1981 Chevy Cavalier and I carried a spare starter in the trunk. I could change that thing in the dark in 20 minutes.

Back on topic...
    There used to be a guy here that worked at Ben E. Kieth's on Hwy 35 in Denton.... If anyone knows the N. Tx market it might be him! What was his user name??

6. Graphics2u

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    Actually changing a pump and capping station on a Jr. is not too bad. You can buy a service manual from Mutoh for that printer for $50,(check out their knowledge base on the website) order the parts and have at it. Don't change the pump without the capping(maintenance) Station. It's right there and probably needs it also if the pump is old enough to go bad.

7. Graphics2u

Jan 31, 2007
    Iowa
    My little brother had a Bronco II, he kept buying starters with a lifetime warranty from Oreilley's. I think he had at least six of them on that thing in the 2 years he owned it! :doh:

8. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Welcome to the group.

9. Stealth Ryder

Stealth Ryder Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    There are plenty of qualified techs all over TX, send me a PM and I will give you some names.

10. benjercorp

benjercorp Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Welcome to the Hood!!!

11. Weclome to my nightmare....Mutoh.

12. HIGHTEC

HIGHTEC New Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Service Tech.

I'm a service technician on Mutoh printers. Charge $65 hour.
    plus the round trip travel expense. Only cover California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon,

Need help give me a ring...

www.hightecdigital@gmail.com

Rob

13. Stealth Ryder

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    "Only cover California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon" and the tile of the thread is I need a Mutoh Service Tech in N. TX

I am confused?

14. edgegraphics

edgegraphics New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Arcadia, WI
    Does anyone know of a service technician for Wisconsin?

15. eldominico

eldominico New Member

Oct 25, 2008
    I am on san antonio tx if you still need help with your pump PM me

16. Stealth Ryder

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    North Texas Tech needed and a tech from South Texas replies... WOW, PM me... I am in Dallas and will point you in the right direction if still needed, I realize this is an old thread...