• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need a Mutoh Service Tech in N. TX

TX Sign Girl

I am pretty sure that I need a new pump for my printer. (Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr.) But the big service company in this area is PRICEY. Are there any local techs out there?

TheSnowman

First off...Welcome! 2nd...on my Mimaki, I was able to replace them myself from the help of Advantage Sign Supply kinda walking me through it. I assume you could do the same.

jiarby

If you are gonna drive an old Ford then you better learn to change a starter!

Just pay the man heez money (channelling KGB from the movie "Rounders") and get back to work. Start charging more for your jobs.

jiarby

I used have a 1981 Chevy Cavalier and I carried a spare starter in the trunk. I could change that thing in the dark in 20 minutes.

Back on topic...
There used to be a guy here that worked at Ben E. Kieth's on Hwy 35 in Denton.... If anyone knows the N. Tx market it might be him! What was his user name??

Graphics2u

I am pretty sure that I need a new pump for my printer. (Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr.) But the big service company in this area is PRICEY. Are there any local techs out there?

Actually changing a pump and capping station on a Jr. is not too bad. You can buy a service manual from Mutoh for that printer for $50,(check out their knowledge base on the website) order the parts and have at it. Don't change the pump without the capping(maintenance) Station. It's right there and probably needs it also if the pump is old enough to go bad.

Graphics2u

I used have a 1981 Chevy Cavalier and I carried a spare starter in the trunk. I could change that thing in the dark in 20 minutes.

My little brother had a Bronco II, he kept buying starters with a lifetime warranty from Oreilley's. I think he had at least six of them on that thing in the 2 years he owned it! :doh:

Stealth Ryder

North Texas Tech needed and a tech from South Texas replies... WOW, PM me... I am in Dallas and will point you in the right direction if still needed, I realize this is an old thread...