• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need a supplier

SignosaurusRex

I need a new supplier for Arlon 2100 vinyl for cut graphics. Long story short....Grimco bought out a local supplier I've been dealing with for 35+ years and they don't carry Arlon anymore. The Arlon is for some long standing commercial and government fleet accounts and Arlon is the only brand with the exact colors needed. None of the other suppliers in the area that I know of carry Arlon. I'm not opposed to having it shipped from wherever....just need a supplier, the closer the better of course. Arlons website doesn't give any info as to distributors. Anyone know a good Arlon 2100 supplier?

Christian @ 2CT Media

N.Glantz, Montroy's, or Stahls/Imprintables Warehouse are all great suppliers of Arlon... don't know if they are close to you at all?

I purchase my Arlon products from N.Glantz mainly but our Stahls rep is giving us quote to compete since we are now buying our heat transfer/screen prints from them.

SignosaurusRex

N.Glantz, Montroy's, or Stahls/Imprintables Warehouse are all great suppliers of Arlon... don't know if they are close to you at all?

I purchase my Arlon products from N.Glantz mainly but our Stahls rep is giving us quote to compete since we are now buying our heat transfer/screen prints from them.

Thanx.....looks like Las Vegas or Orange County unless I come up with a closer supplier. I can't believe that with all the suppliers in the greater Puget Sound region, not one of them now carry Arlon, but a number of them are still peddling Av*%#

tsgstl

Grimco just bought our loyal supplier too.
I like N.glanz they have several locations
They also carry main tape and oracal

Funny thing is, Grimco told us it was to get into some of the items our old supplier carried. So far it's just the same ol Grimco and most of the old customers (that I know) have switched. Because of their misinforming customers Grimco has lost a lot of Customers that they already had. Especially the ones that liked a large inventory of electrical stuff.

N.glanz seems more than happy to acquire any new customers from the St.Louis situation if you catch my drift. In fact I have noticed all vendors in our market at least, more than willing to price match. It's a cut throat market right now, the days of franchise sign shops trying to pursued you with "we can get you franchise pricing with major vendors" is just not true. Not that it ever was.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I'm more than happy with N.Glantz, our sales person goes above and beyond and their staff is very professional and helpful. They have 90% of everything in stock and if not its no more than 3 days away.

They've priced matched every other supplier and have increased inventory just because they noticed our buying trends.

SignosaurusRex

Dzrt1st, your "matter of fact" manner of response and your being in the area, got me thinking so I called again today.......thanx:thumb:

Turns out Sun Supply does carry some of it afterall. I had to call Portland and talk to someone that knew which way was up. Got what I need coming from 2 different branch's. Seattle did not have any of what I needed. Apparently the gal I talked to yesterday just didn't care. :banghead:

TwoNine

Yeah - I was going to say - I buy that from Sun all the time.

Talk to Curtis when you call over there....Real good guys.

Dzrt1st

Yeah - I was going to say - I buy that from Sun all the time.

Talk to Curtis when you call over there....Real good guys.

+1

Yeah, I deal with Curtis at the Seattle branch. He's top-notch.

I've never bought Arlon from them but I had seen it in their online catalog.

Todd

CS-SignSupply-TT

Arlon dealer

I need a new supplier for Arlon 2100 vinyl for cut graphics. Long story short....Grimco bought out a local supplier I've been dealing with for 35+ years and they don't carry Arlon anymore. The Arlon is for some long standing commercial and government fleet accounts and Arlon is the only brand with the exact colors needed. None of the other suppliers in the area that I know of carry Arlon. I'm not opposed to having it shipped from wherever....just need a supplier, the closer the better of course. Arlons website doesn't give any info as to distributors. Anyone know a good Arlon 2100 supplier?

call Northlight Color and ask for

Barbara White Tiedeman
678-388-2906 ask for Barb White
770-745-8645 Fax
404-667-9727 cell
877-225-7624 ask for Barb White
www.northlightcolor.com