• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need an installer in Houston for tomorrow, possibly wednesday

buzzgraphics

I just found out that my customer intends to install a full wrap on a 24x8 box truck using some moving guys that are just hanging around. Highly recommended a professional installer to customer, and he agreed. It's only one side of the truck, six panels, single color logo on white background. Only needs to be installed for one day, removal may be a part of the package. Material used is Arlon calendared 4560 GTX with calendared lam. Vinyl is trimmed and ready for installation, most likely on site. I've contacted the UASG certified installers in the area, but am still not sure of their availability. I'd do it myself, but I'm in Utah, and pretty busy in house as it is. I'm just doing this as a favor to a very good, high profile customer, you would deal with them directly, I'll just put you in touch with them if I feel confident of your ability to complete this job.

thanks in advance.

Rich