• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need Flexisign any help?

Sticker Dude

Does anyone have Flexisign for Windows 7? please message me
My cpu crashed and lost everything I had to build a new computer and flexi I have will not work on my Windows 7
Any help?
PM Me
Thank You

Michael

CS-SignSupply

Or contact a Merchant Member of Signs101, such as CS Sign Supply and we will be glad to help in any way we can.

Feel free to call us at 1-877-602-4237.

What version of Flexi do you have that will not work on Windows 7 ?

CS-SignSupply

Interesting tidbit on the Amazon seller.... The contact number is disconnected and they do not offer any technical support whatsoever.

Must be an individual trying to sell their own, which will be VERY difficult due to the registration restrictions.

You may not be able to re-register the software.

RiXaX

I'm still using 7.62 and finding it working fine with Windows 7 Professional on a 32 bit version. I had way too many problems on the 64 bit, but many claim it works.

SignBurst PCs

Yeah, probably just an older version that is not compatible with your new OS (Win 7).

I would not run Flexi v7.anything on Windows 7. The first stable version on Win 7 is v8.5+ and even then you run into dongle driver issues and have to upgrade the driver.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can also try running Flexi in compatibility mode for windows XP. If that doesn't work, PM me for a quote on an upgrade. We are offering 10% off for signs101 members.

DarrinV

I have flexi pro version 7.6 installed on my new computer which is running windows 7. I can do everything normal on it but the biggest issue is it won't print to my Summa print/cutter machine because of something to do with the driver, its not compatiable. I just updated to flexi cloud for windows 7 and after 2 weeks I still can't print correct colors to my printer because it can't find or load ICC files so Im thinking of reloading windows XP and be done with it......everything worked great in that mode.