• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need help with my vp540 after changing the printheads

Michelle

I was wondering if somebody could help me with some mistakes I have made in replacing all my printheads. First, you should know I changed all of them. Second you should know that when I went to set my thermistor after putting them in, for whatever reason it didn't happen. Now when I turn it on in service mode it says the temperature is too low and turns back off. Also how can I clear the head info, all the drain bottle info and wiper info if I cant set that sensor? Any help would be appreciated

thnk you

michelle

Pine

Hi,
Start by re-checking that all the head cables are correctly installed, especially the first head.

Michelle

Hi,
Start by re-checking that all the head cables are correctly installed, especially the first head.
ty i have resolved that problem. do you happen to know anything about the wiper system. It makes a terrible screaching noise and gets stuck. The housing around the track looks alittle bent and was wondering if you have any suggestions about that?

Fbermudez

can anyone help with my wiper tensioner? The housing appears to be bent and the wipers won't return
My wiper was making noise and it was just ink on the carriage that lets the wipers slide back and forth, took it apart and cleaned it and lubricated it. try that or it could be the motor that moves the carriage back and forth.