• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need help with pc60 please

stickergurl

I can't figure out what the icc profiles are so flexipro 7 will not print. It cuts but it cuts a line through the graphic when it is done but not always. I need help. Thank You

Last edited:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

A little about yourself and a search through the archives will go a long way in these parts. There is also a forum for the edge machines you might try.

Sign Works

You've got to go through the Production Manager set-up and Output Device Configuration, go to file menu > rip & print, this will take you through the set-up and should prompt you for disk #2 which will install the necessary profiles for the selected output device (PC-60 in your case). You can refer to page 158 of your Flexi Pro User Manual, it's all right there in black & white for ya, at least this is the case with Flexi Sign Pro 6.5 which I run my PC-600 from very efficently. Good luck & welcome.