• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need help with some fonts for a sign. Please.

G6Signs

Does anyone know the name of any of these fonts?

Attachments

• font help.jpg
    font help.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 104

GoodPeopleFlags

I know the top one but the name escapes me at the moment. I'll have to look it up.

The block fonts are versions of Gil Sans.

The middle one is a Gerber font called Burgess. It probably has another name, too.

G6Signs

one more

You guys are awesome. I cant find the middle font that says move-in specials. I found the Humanist 521 but it doesnt look anything like that.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You guys are awesome. I cant find the middle font that says move-in specials. I found the Humanist 521 but it doesnt look anything like that.

The middle font as posted twice is Burgess Brush. I doubt you will find it ... it is included as a proprietary font with Gerber software.

Humanist 521 is a clone of Gill Sans. You should be able to find either and I did supply a link. Your sample is one or the other but it has been stepped on. Best guess is that they started with the bold member of the family and condensed it.